7/23/12

My Ramadan addiction


It's the 4th day of Ramadan and I haven't gone out of the house once, that would have killed me on normal days of summer vacation but i'm totally fine with it, you know why? MUSALSALAT! I mean come on! Who needs cinemas and having dinner with your friends when you can just sit at home and watch Saher al lail, Chanat ilsham and 7elaft 3umry?! OMG have you seen how bashar alshatti flirts with shijun? I'm so jealous! And aren't those two high school brothers from saher al lail the cutest thing ever? And LOL no matter how gangsta you are you know you're gonna tear up when the ghazu in saher al lail starts, we all will, I don't know what happened to me! I've never been into khaleeji drama this much but this year I have to say TV is good! Which ramadan musalsala is your favourite:p?


No comments: