3/13/12

Babysitting

Yesterday March 11th 2012 my mom left me home alone with Jenna for the first time, she taught me how to feed her, how to change her diaper, how to make her sleep, she made it sound easy and the way my mom does it makes it look easy too but it isn't! apparently babies cry for no reason whatsoever :) my mom went out for just a couple of hours and Jenna cried the whole time!! I changed her diaper, I made sure her milk was warm enough, I fed her, and every time I think she gonna sleep she doesn't, she wakes up a few minutes after! it was one of the most stressful days of my life, I don't know how my mom does it everyday and how she's done it with me and all my other sisters, she's a hero :)! I was so happy when mom came back !! you might think taking care of a baby is easy from how moms do it but believe me it's not.

No comments: