12/13/11

Movie review: The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn part 1



If you've read my post (breaking dawn not coming to kuwait) then you already know that im a big fan who was dying to see the movie...I wouldnt usually watch movies online but this time I had to. Breaking Dawn part 1 is as great as any other movie in the Twilight Saga if not better, Edward and Bella get married and go on their Honeymoon, Bella gets pregnant and the baby almost kills her...you have to watch the movie it's AMAZING!...Director Bill condon did a great job and I love everything about this movie...Especially the last scene!...And the Jacob imprints on Renesmee scene...And the wedding scene...I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

To watch the movie online: http://www.movie2k.to/The-Twilight-Saga-Breaking-Dawn-Part-1-watch-movie-994296.html    Thank you Dana AlAbdulghafour for sending me this link (:

To read my Breaking Dawn not coming to kuwait post: http://thebalconyq8.blogspot.com/2011/11/breaking-dawn-not-coming-to-kuwait.html

No comments: