10/17/11

A Beautiful woman

For the past couple of weeks I've been reading and watching videos on YouTube about Audrey Hepburn...She is a British actress born in 1929...She was a Beauty and Style icon!, she is the star of My Fair Lady and Breakfast At Tiffany's...She is Flawless !! I've never seen anyone this pretty mashallaah...in 1993 she died of appendiceal cancer.
I really want to see Breakfast at Tiffany's but I don't know where i can get it on DVD here in Kuwait , if you know please comment :)
Audrey Hepburn's children fund store: www.audreyhepburn.com WOW she's still a really good person :)



“I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.”-Audrey Hepburn 
  

No comments: